Tashkent Travel Mart 2022: A number of Мemorandums of mutual understanding signed
On May 17 of this year, within the framework of the International Tourism Exhibition in the B2B format "Tashkent Travel Mart 2022", the Association of Private Tourism Agencies of Uzbekistan (APTA) signed a number of Memorandums of Mutual Understanding.
In order to support the activities of travel companies and determining the importance of the tourism sector for the economies of states, Memorandums of Mutual Understanding were signed between the Association of Private Tourism Agencies of Uzbekistan and:
- Federal Union of Independent Travel Companies "ASR Bundesverband e.V.";
- National Association of Travel Agencies of Romania (ANAT);
- Tajik Association of Community Based Tourism (TATOS).
The following areas of mutual cooperation were defined as the subject of these Memorandums:
- assistance within its competence to the development of cooperation between the parties;
- assistance in establishing and developing contacts between Uzbek and European tourism organizations/ tourism organizations of Tajikistan, companies, as well as expanding business, cooperation and investment ties in the tourism sector;
- Assistance in increasing the flow of tourists.
Let us remind that the International Tourism Exhibition in the B2B format "Tashkent Travel Mart 2022", which was held under the slogan of Zero Carbon Fair, was organized by the Association of Private Tourist Organizations of Uzbekistan with the support of the Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Heritage of Uzbekistan, the European Union Switch Asia Project, the USAID Development Project entrepreneurship and business environment, the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Federal Republic of Germany, ACTED and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
The exhibition was attended by the most active representatives of tourism organizations of Uzbekistan and around the world. These are more than 90 companies, domestic and foreign, from more than 10 countries.